ReStore Webinar 'Building web resources that will last', held on 11 July 2013, 14.00-16.00 BST
Recording of the ReStore Webinar is now available below
This webinar builds on the experience of the ReStore team, who work to ensure the continued availability of high quality social science research methods websites and provide advice and guidance to projects who are currently building new resources.
Aimed at project investigators and researchers, the webinar will cover some of our most-frequently encountered questions such as:
- Should I use my institutional Virtual Learning Environment or build a separate website?
- What design principles should I follow?
- What information do I need to collect from contributors?
- How can I monitor and increase the usage of my resources?
- How can I maximise the probability that they will still be used after my project funding ends?
If you have any questions or want to give us feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org