The ReStore team
The ReStore core team members are based in the National Centre for Research Methods (NCRM) hub in Southampton
- David Martin and Jane Seale (NCRM co-directors) are the grant holders and responsible for overall management.
- Les Carr (Co-Investigator), Director EPrints
- Katy Sindall (NCRM Co-Investigator)
- Arshad A. Khan (Research Assistant, Research Resources Development)) is responsible for the development of technical assessment processes and leads the technical development of resources and the repository platform.
- Kaisa Puustinen (NCRM Communications Manager) is responsible for project management, communication with resource authors, reporting to the project core team and Advisory Group, and project publicity.
The function of the advisory group is to agree on criteria and procedures for selection and reviews; make decisions about selection of resources; advise on the development of the project and its links with related initiatives; and advise on strategic issues.
Current composition of the Group: