The ReStore team
From 1 October 2014, the ReStore online resources repository will be directly managed by the ESRC National Centre for Research Methods (NCRM) hub at the University of Southampton. The same core team continues to oversee the ReStore repository and resources.
- David Martin (NCRM co-director and PI on previous ReStore award)
- Arshad A. Khan (Research Assistant on previous ReStore award) is responsible for the development of technical assessment processes and leads the technical development of resources and the repository platform.
- Kaisa Puustinen ((NCRM Communications Manager).
Previous members of the separately-funded ReStore project team also included.
- Jane Seale (past co-investigator and NCRM co-Director)
- Les Carr (past co-Investigator), Director EPrints
- Katy Sindall (past NCRM co-Investigator).